Gregory E. Fassler
- Juris Doctor, Albany Law School
- Bachelor’s Degree, SUNY Geneseo
- New York (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York (2009)
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Albany Law School Alumni Committee (2019-2020)
- Monroe County Bar Association (“MCBA”)
- MCBA Nominating Committee (2018-2020)
- MCBA Disability, Labor & Employment Law Committee Co-Chair (2017-2018)
- MCBA Young Lawyers Section (“YLS”) CLE Co-Chair (2014-2015)
- YLS Silent Auction Committee Member (2014-2017)
- YLS Social Co-Chair (2015-2016)
- YLS Nominations Co-Chair (2016-2017)
- Rochester Tour de Cure Executive Committee (2015-2016)
Greg was born in Syracuse, New York. After law school and before entering private practice, Greg worked for Thomson-Reuters/West Publishing as an
Attorney-Editor on their Litigation team. In 2009, he joined a Buffalo-based law firm that focused primarily on Social Security Disability law.
Greg was based in Rochester and served the Rochester clientele.
Greg joined the firm in 2010. He handles disability benefit (including Social Security Disability and New York State Retirement System Disability Pension), and workers’ compensation cases. He has represented clients in proceedings before governmental agencies, including the Social Security Administration, the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, the New York State Department of Labor, and the New York State Retirement System.
Since 2016, Greg has been included on the “Super Lawyers” Rising Star List in Upstate New York. This prestigious designation is based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement for lawyers practicing less than 10 years.
Greg lives in Webster with his wife and their son. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, hiking, biking, kayaking, and being outdoors.