Lorrie Walsh Modica
- Juris Doctor, Syracuse University College of Law
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Rochester
- New York (1987; retired)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York (1987; inactive)
- District of Columbia (1988; retired)
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (recipient of 2012 “Professional on the Move” Award and 2008 Norman Cohn Award)
- Holy Apostle’s Church
Lorrie was born in Rochester, New York. After law school, she was associated with a Rochester law firm (now known as Boylan Code) where she concentrated
her practice in litigation and residential real estate. She later moved to Washington, DC with her husband Steve. There, she worked as an attorney for the
United States government and for a private commercial real estate law firm.
Lorrie and Steve returned to Rochester in 1990. Shortly thereafter, their only child Anne was born. Until 1995, Lorrie operated a small part-time general law practice while happily being a “mostly-stay-at-home” mother and wife. Now, Lorrie manages the technical, business, and personnel aspects of our firm and keeps our “behind the scenes” running smoothly.
Lorrie lives in Greece with her husband Steve and their dog. Their only daughter, Anne, joined the firm in 2020. Lorrie enjoys “home” projects, collecting antique Fiestaware, gardening, and holiday baking.