Social Security Disability Advice
Initial Application & Dire Need
- Applying by Telephone or in Person
- Applying by Internet
- Completing the ADL and Work History Reports
- Seeing the Social Security Doctor
- Am I Entitled to an Expedited Decision?
Working & Other Disability Benefits
- Can I work and Still Get SSD?
- Can I get Other Benefits While I Wait for SSD?
- How Do Work Disability Benefits Interact with SSD?
- Working with Us to Request Your Hearing
- Disability Benefits Hearing and Information Update Form
- Preparing for Your Hearing
- The Judge Approved my Case--What is Next?
- Surviving a Continuing Disability Review
- Surviving an Alleged Overpayment
- Substance Abuse in Social Security Disability Cases
- Social Security Administration
- Administrative Law Judge Disposition Data
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- New York State & Local Retirement System
- NY State of Health